During the next 3 to 5 year period Alpine SnowGuards® and EcoFasten Solar® will be operating from a 26,000 sq. ft. facility in the Morrisville Industrial Park.
The combined entities will employ approx. 35 people engaged in product design, manufacturing, shipping and receiving, marketing, customer service and sales,
support and admin. Alpine will continue to offer its core products to a large customer base comprised of distributors, contractors and other end-users in the U.S.
regions where snow falls. EcoFasten will offer its core products to an expanding marketplace nationwide. The products offered will be technically advanced,
and offer many clear-cut advantages and improvements over competitor’s offerings. The companies will expand through organic growth.
Mission Statement (central purpose and role):
The companies design, develop and market watertight roof-mount systems that
1) prevent avalanching snow
2) anchor solar thermal and PV panels and component parts
3) anchor other mechanical units
These devices are sold to small, medium and large companies within the roofing and solar marketplaces for a range of applications –
both direct to the end user and through distribution. The companies are distinguished from their competition by technical experience,
practical experience, innovation in custom solutions, adherence to quality manufacturing practices, commitment to utilizing recycled materials,
dedication to the highest level of customer service, and extensive patent protection.
The companies operate in accordance with the highest standards in all relationships with customers, suppliers, employees, and the community.
• We value doing the right thing over doing the easy thing.
• We do our best to educate our customer and sell only the product(s) they need, and we believe to be the best solution available for each particular application.
• We strive to be first and foremost honest with ourselves, our customers and our employees, and to foster a culture of idea-sharing innovation and creativity.
• We value the community that we live and work in, and take pride in sharing a portion of our profits with many local charities.
• We value quality of life, and are committed to encouraging and supporting a balanced lifestyle and manageable stress-level for all employees.